I don't have an access code. How can I get one?

Due to the sensitivity of student data, we make access codes available only to principals, PSAT/NMSQT Coordinators, AP Coordinators, authorized alternate contacts, and select district officials, who bear legal responsibility for determining who at their schools has access to the data. If your school or district's access code is lost or missing, a new code can be resent via email. Contact the College Board customer support center at 212-632-1781 or 877-274-6474 (toll free in the United States and Canada), to arrange for the code to be sent. State Department of Education officials should contact [email protected] to have their access set up.